Mar 5, 2012

Kylinn's Nursery - The Final Days




As the day approaches, I have been working to put final personal touches on Kylinn's room and to get satisfied with those changes that I've made thus far.

I picked up this Shabby Chic balloon shade from Target on clearance (Retail 24.99) for $7.48 and couldn't resist.
 
The Before:





The After:
(Day 1 of changes)







Clearly I have never HUNG a balloon shade before! I have no idea how to make it look like this...



 




Suggestions PLEASE!!!
 
Above her changing table/dresser -
Inspired by this Pinterest post:





I think I've gone a bit overboard...
 
And then there's this blank wall that is driving me nuts...
 
And my thrown together storage options are really not working for me anymore but I'm not feeling terribly inspired. Maybe once she gets here, something will come to me. I'm hoping some good storage options will  be found.
 
I'd still like to try this somewhere.

 


And I have the jars for this project:
 


Removing the closet door would be a really smart idea...
 

But J's clothes would have to be moved to the master closet and I would need to create a wall of closet for myself...
 
These lidan baskets could work to tone down the color...
If all else fails, the walls may need to be painted. J picked the paint color and really didn't want to give it up. BUT I am having a hard time feeling like the room flows and doesn't just reflect chaos. Chaos is not something I need! hmm...









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment