Mar 6, 2012

Subway Art for Jcraft


J's birthday is March 18 and I love to do photo cards or personalized cards using Cardstore/Tiny Prints. I thought of a cute way to combine a project I've been wanting to try (Subway Art) on Pinterest and something special between B and J.
 

 


(Subway Art from Pinterest)
 
 


My take on Subway Art. A project for a photo card and photo gift for his birthday.
I used various chipboard letters (for scrapbooking) that I already had and super glued them to a canvas that I already had. I may or may not have glued some fingers together in the process.
 
I've been really wanting to try white on white with canvas, but I really kind of like the mismatch of colors. 
 I have another 12x12 canvas, and plan to make another piece of art soon.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment