This is how it works…
I enjoy promoting companies that support an eco-friendly, green lifestyle. I'm also a Mom, an Entrepreneur, a crafter, a sewer, and have many different hobbies. I will review and promote any item that I think my targeted audience will love. I mostly market to women and young moms. It provides you advertising through Journey to “Green” readership as well as several other online websites and social media websites. It also lets readers know where they can go to find great products that will be beneficial to their lifestyle at affordable prices.
I put a link or button to your website on my Blog for visitors to access via a blog post and/or contest referral. If you don’t send me the logo or picture you wish to be used for this, I do pull the logo from your website. If you will allow me the pleasure of doing a review I will include any information about the company in that review that you request. I include my personal opinion and photos with a disclaimer that they are my personal opinions and not fact. I will do multiple reviews or review multiple products and can update promotions as they change over time.
At the present time, I review only products that I have actually tried, tested, or worn. I ask that for a review a product or sample be provided at no charge. If no sample or product can be provided, my fee for a blog post is $5.00. Please understand that I do not return products and/or samples. Also, I do not purchase products simply for the purpose of reviewing and testing them. At this time, I cannot afford to purchase products to review as I am not charging for your review postings, links, and banners. Thank you for your understanding.
- Once I receive the product or sample, please allow two weeks to write a full review depending on the photo content and nature of the product. *Some reviews may take longer depending on use or scheduling.*
- Reviews typically contain: An overview of the company and how it was born, product materials and types, a description of how the product is eco-friendly or beneficial to the targeted audience, the different types and/or styles of products offered by the company, pricing, and my personal opinion of the product. If interviews are conducted, direct quotations from that interview may be included as well.
- Please understand that I write these reviews as objectively as possible. They are my personal opinion and not fact. I do provide a disclaimer to readers letting them know that all opinions expressed are my own. If I write a review that is less than satisfactory, please feel free to let me know, but understand that I write reviews with honesty and not bias simply because I received a product to try.
- If you are wanting to do a review and giveaway, there will be a minimum of two postings depending on the scheduled date of the giveaway. The original posting contains the review and a follow-up for a giveaway.
- A giveaway posting will be posted a week in advance of the scheduled date.
I would be glad to host a giveaway and/or promotion I would be delighted to advertise these as well. How I handle giveaways…
- Giveaways are done weekly unless requested otherwise. Please allow time for review and writing of the giveaway posting. Because I do one giveaway per week, it may a couple of months before the giveaway is actually live. I will be happy to provide you with a scheduled date upon request. This allows the giveaway maximum exposure as it is not competing with another and gives me enough time to complete a proper review.
- Winners are selected using random.org and all Winners are selected on or after Fridays at 11:59 pm unless otherwise indicated. Items are to be shipped by the sponsoring company.
- I will email you with the information of the Winner.
- Winners have 24 hours to respond to their selection before another winner is selected.
- I will host giveaways without a product review. You will only receive one blog posting for a giveaway without review.
If you are interested in having a permanent button placed on my blog, please contact me at: email@example.com. Blog buttons (125x125) are $5.00 per month and payment is to be paid via Paypal unless otherwise arranged. Placement of the button is at my discretion, but we can certainly discuss the location. I reserve some spots for my own advertising, feeds, and subscriptions, etc. If you'd like a larger button size the price will be more per month. Feel free to email me with any questions.